Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


As I look back on the last 4 1/2 years, I am still in awe of the wonderful husband and father to Kyle I found in this big, crazy world.


He constantly amazes me at the attention and love he provides for Kyle amongst all the everyday chaos....sorry I don't tell you enough!!!!



He didn't even mind that I couldn't find his Father's Day card today and just said he would get it whenever I found it...which I did this evening and he'll get when he returns tomorrow from his run to Kitty Hawk, NC with another load of telephone polls.


Gator is versatile, yet nerve wrenching at the same time....if he would only finish the projects he starts!


And all the while, he always has his heart in the right place even though I tend to always disagree with the route he takes.



I know all too well how much he misses his own father, Junebug, today, who died two weeks prior to Kyle's birth, of Leukemia.


I know Junebug is proud of how good a father Gator has turned out to be and watches down with love, as do Gator's grandfathers and mine.


So on this Father's Day, we send love to those who are with us and to those who are not.


All the same, you are with us in spirit and surround us with love, and we thank you for all the things you helped us through.


1 comment:

The Amazing Trips said...

What a great post. I can't imagine YOU disagreeing with anybody. You're kidding ... right?! :)