Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Our Little Valentine


Boy how things have changed. I use to only see Valentine's Day as "gifts (jewelry) for me day". Of course that was before a husband and a chunky monkey! Now what my perfect Valentine's Day consisted of....starting the day off by giving kisses to the monkey, enjoying others get flowers and a little party at work, was having the monkey walk in with his daddy with ONE single red rose (and goodies from my mom - homemade truffles - I have the best mom!), Gator fixing supper (and cleaning up), watching Winthrop on TurnerSouth beat Charleston Southern, and seeing the pure look of joy on Kyle's face as he dug into his own little Valentine's Day cake! Not what I used to want for Valentine's Day........but MUCH, MUCH BETTER!





We hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments: